Kevin Bradley, University of Missouri, associate professor of plant sciences, told participants of the university’s Crop Management Conference, that waterhemp control can best be achieved by following practices outlined by the Weed Science Society of American in a white paper.
Focus on herbicide resistant waterhemp
- Plant health improvement agents help growers do more with less
- Ag markets suffered a general divergence Wednesday
- Scientists throw light on the mechanism of plants’ ticking clock
- Stress-tolerant tomato relative sequenced
- Ag markets diverged Wednesday morning
- Farmer community forum focused on farmer data