Todd Robran, DuPont fungicide portfolio manager, talks about Aproach fungicide success in its first year and the launch of Aproach Prima for 2014. Both fungicides have a fit in corn, soybeans and cereals. Aproach Prima received registration as October ended.
First-year fungicide and another one for 2014
- Ag markets moved mostly higher Tuesday morning
- Certain ecosystems prove resistant to climate change
- One oft forgotten important fall chore: Sampling for SCN
- Timing of cheatgrass herbicides on wheat
- Cellerate receives EPA certification for cellulosic biofuels RINs
- Partnership to develop nitrogen enhancement technology
- How much corn can the ethanol industry use?
- USDA releases 2012 cash rents data report
- Commentary: Government wants farmers to quit farming
- Economist: Taxing P could reduce risk of algal blooms
- White House issues veto threat on bill to block WOTUS rule
- Resistant weeds not controlled by fall residuals