Todd Robran, DuPont fungicide portfolio manager, talks about Aproach fungicide success in its first year and the launch of Aproach Prima for 2014. Both fungicides have a fit in corn, soybeans and cereals. Aproach Prima received registration as October ended.
First-year fungicide and another one for 2014
- No-till may not bring hoped-for boost in global crop yields
- Crop markets moved mostly higher again Thursday night
- Fall-applied herbicides work better on some weeds
- TekWear partners up on new crop monitoring technologies
- Harvest delays impact crop performance, study shows
- Hogs were the exception to the bullish rule Thursday
- How much corn can the ethanol industry use?
- Economist: Taxing P could reduce risk of algal blooms
- Commentary: Government wants farmers to quit farming
- Ag markets made a generally mixed showing Thursday night
- What is the relationship between maturity group, yield?
- Commentary: Ambulance-chaser lawyers take on Syngenta