Todd Robran, DuPont fungicide portfolio manager, talks about Aproach fungicide success in its first year and the launch of Aproach Prima for 2014. Both fungicides have a fit in corn, soybeans and cereals. Aproach Prima received registration as October ended.
First-year fungicide and another one for 2014
- ValueAct buys stake in fertilizer dealer Agrium
- DuPont Crop Protection to sell certain assets to Bayer
- Critics of Dow herbicide sue U.S. EPA over approval
- Six tips to help professionals take leaps of faith
- Nitrogen fertilization rates for corn production
- Landmark Services Co-op, Curry Seeds sign agreement