Todd Robran, DuPont fungicide portfolio manager, talks about Aproach fungicide success in its first year and the launch of Aproach Prima for 2014. Both fungicides have a fit in corn, soybeans and cereals. Aproach Prima received registration as October ended.
First-year fungicide and another one for 2014
- Irrigation Association to release online courses with Cal Poly
- Monsanto to invest $120 million in Argentina
- Ag markets ended Tuesday mostly lower
- Fat molecules influence function of key photosynthesis protein
- Monsanto honored for efforts in developing agriculture in Vietnam
- Corn stocks top 1.2 billion bushels
- U.S. GMO labeling foes triple spending in first half of this year
- Source shows half of GMO research is independent
- Activists fighting Golden Rice even more in 2014
- White House issues veto threat on bill to block WOTUS rule
- How much corn can the ethanol industry use?
- East-West Seed signs marketing collaboration with Monsanto