Todd Robran, DuPont fungicide portfolio manager, talks about Aproach fungicide success in its first year and the launch of Aproach Prima for 2014. Both fungicides have a fit in corn, soybeans and cereals. Aproach Prima received registration as October ended.
First-year fungicide and another one for 2014
- Farm Market iD releases 2013 Land and Grower Database
- Even in isolated, pristine Tasmania, pressure for GMO farming
- Grains dipped Tuesday while the other markets climbed
- Cattle, soybeans climb Tuesday morning
- Maire Tecnimont to build $1.6 billion U.S. fertilizer plant
- Corn price premiums continue to fade