Kess Berg, Monsanto, Integrated Farming Systems, corn agronomy lead, explains the need to analyze a field’s various soil aspects and topography in 10-meter squares to look at the right planting population and corn hybrid.
Fields divided in 10-meter squares
- Fall tests for nematodes help keep crops healthy
- National Agricultural Genotyping Center announces partnership
- Surging soy, U.S. dollar quotes highlight Friday futures trading
- EU’s leading plant scientists call for action to defend research
- Digi-Star introduces WeighLog hydraulic weighing system
- Surging U.S. dollar values weighed on ag markets Friday morning