Fields divided in 10-meter squares
Kess Berg, Monsanto, Integrated Farming Systems, corn agronomy lead, explains the need to analyze a field’s various soil aspects and topography in 10-meter squares to look at the right planting population and corn hybrid.
- Black cutworm spring arrival has hostile welcome
- Reniform nematode continues to plague the Mid-South
- Japan has not narrowed trade differences with U.S.
- USDA awards grants to address impact of climate change on ag
- Innovation helps corn plants better withstand drought stress
- CF Industries shuts down Oklahoma facility for repairs
- Commentary: Blame anti-GMO groups for deaths
- Julie Borlaug says biotech is necessary in fight against hunger
- What does “sustainable” food and agriculture really mean?
- Ohio bill to require certification to apply fertilizer
- Carbon-dioxide hurts nitrogen assimilation by plants
- DuPont calls on Congress to preserve RFS