Kess Berg, Monsanto, Integrated Farming Systems, corn agronomy lead, explains the need to analyze a field’s various soil aspects and topography in 10-meter squares to look at the right planting population and corn hybrid.
Fields divided in 10-meter squares
- Phytech reveals its PlantBeat service to U.S. farmers
- Accurate plant tissue analysis starts at the crop sample
- Livestock futures tumble Wednesday morning
- Agreement to deliver real time data and precision analytics
- Trading firms' dispute with Monsanto threatens Brazil's soy sales
- Invasive weed increasingly taking hold in Kansas