Tim Welle, director of business development, AgRenaissance Software LLC, explained the new Field X software that allows data collection and viewing cloud-stored information in the field using an iPad.
Field X simplifies data collection
- Farm Market iD releases 2013 Land and Grower Database
- Even in isolated, pristine Tasmania, pressure for GMO farming
- Grains dipped Tuesday while the other markets climbed
- Cattle, soybeans climb Tuesday morning
- Maire Tecnimont to build $1.6 billion U.S. fertilizer plant
- Corn price premiums continue to fade