Wade Barnes, president of Farmers Edge, explains how the Canadian-based company provides agronomic and precision technology services. The Precision Edge is software for a GIS database with a combination of satellite and ground-based data programming.
Farmers Edge and Precision Edge services
- U.S. GMO labeling foes triple spending in first half of this year
- Activists fighting Golden Rice even more in 2014
- Source shows half of GMO research is independent
- White House issues veto threat on bill to block WOTUS rule
- NDAWN Weather Site and Phone Numbers
- Soybean aphids make an unusual appearance