This Week in Louisiana Agriculture's Avery Davidson shows us how changes in the 2012 Farm Bill could reshape every aspect of the U.S. cotton industry.
Farm Bill changes and the U.S. cotton industry
- Study says neonics are widespread in Iowa waters
- Weyerhaeuser and DuPont Pioneer sign license agreement
- Why your business needs a CSO
- Woman arrested in seed theft case released on bond
- Tremendous response to Iowa’s new nutrient reduction program
- Rabobank reports U.S. set to become urea self-sufficient