This Week in Louisiana Agriculture's Avery Davidson shows us how changes in the 2012 Farm Bill could reshape every aspect of the U.S. cotton industry.
Farm Bill changes and the U.S. cotton industry
- U.S. GMO labeling foes triple spending in first half of this year
- Activists fighting Golden Rice even more in 2014
- Source shows half of GMO research is independent
- White House issues veto threat on bill to block WOTUS rule
- NDAWN Weather Site and Phone Numbers
- Soybean aphids make an unusual appearance