This Week in Louisiana Agriculture's Avery Davidson shows us how changes in the 2012 Farm Bill could reshape every aspect of the U.S. cotton industry.
Farm Bill changes and the U.S. cotton industry
- Ag markets remained weak Wednesday morning
- Northern corn leaf blight seen across Corn Belt
- EU wheat exporters to benefit from Black Sea turmoil
- Seeds keep vital much longer when stored without oxygen
- Global food safety agreement signed by China and UC Davis
- Weyerhaeuser and DuPont Pioneer sign license agreement