This Week in Louisiana Agriculture's Avery Davidson shows us how changes in the 2012 Farm Bill could reshape every aspect of the U.S. cotton industry.
Farm Bill changes and the U.S. cotton industry
- California pays the price for Corn Belt’s cold snap
- Seed treatments strongly recommended for 2014 wheat crop
- Oregon GMO labeling measure certified for November ballot
- Pesticide linked to three generations of disease
- Arysta LifeScience registers Dinamic herbicide for corn in China
- AgData acquired by Vista Equity Partners