John Pawlak, product development manager, Valent USA, talks about how marestail has adapted and why a fall herbicide application for control makes sense.
Fall approach to marestail control and why
- How much corn can the ethanol industry use?
- Economist: Taxing P could reduce risk of algal blooms
- Commentary: Government wants farmers to quit farming
- What is the relationship between maturity group, yield?
- Commentary: Ambulance-chaser lawyers take on Syngenta
- Berman: Camouflaged activists threaten agriculture