Lauren August, MS Technologies brand manager for the new FG72, talks about the yet to be registered soybean stacked trait that infers tolerance to glyphosate and Balance Bean, a isoxaflutole-based herbicide from Bayer CropScience that is also yet to be registered.
FG72 soybean and herbicide system announced
- New calculator can help soybean farmers with seed decisions
- U.S., Brazil close to ending cotton trade rift
- U.S.-Japan trade talks hit new farm exports snag
- Ag markets posted a general comeback Wednesday
- Midwest grain growers ‘Invest an acre to feed the world’
- Ag markets turned mixed around midsession Wednesday
- Activists fighting Golden Rice even more in 2014
- U.S. GMO labeling foes triple spending in first half of this year
- Source shows half of GMO research is independent
- White House issues veto threat on bill to block WOTUS rule
- East-West Seed signs marketing collaboration with Monsanto
- How much corn can the ethanol industry use?