Lauren August, MS Technologies brand manager for the new FG72, talks about the yet to be registered soybean stacked trait that infers tolerance to glyphosate and Balance Bean, a isoxaflutole-based herbicide from Bayer CropScience that is also yet to be registered.
FG72 soybean and herbicide system announced
- Agreement to deliver real time data and precision analytics
- Trading firms' dispute with Monsanto threatens Brazil's soy sales
- Invasive weed increasingly taking hold in Kansas
- Resilient Agriculture Conference now open to crop advisors
- Deep tillage buries weed seeds that can’t be killed by herbicides
- Evogene, Marrone Bio Innovations announce partnership