Explanation of why new dicamba component
Roy Fuchs, Monsanto global oilseeds technology lead, talks about the use of dicamba product for use in the Roundup Ready Xtend Crop System with soybeans resistant to dicamba and Roundup herbicides. Biotech soybeans are pending regulatory approval. New dicamba product was developed along with BASF.
- Vermont approves bill requiring mandatory GM labeling
- Shift in corn susceptibility to rootworms in Nebraska
- Biologists develop nanosensors to visualize plant stress hormone
- Rothamsted Research to do field trial with GM camelina
- Wheat Growers opens agronomy center in South Dakota
- Livestock markets lagged crop futures in early Thursday action
- Commentary: Blame anti-GMO groups for deaths
- Julie Borlaug says biotech is necessary in fight against hunger
- Climate change will reduce crop yields sooner than we thought
- What does “sustainable” food and agriculture really mean?
- Ohio bill to require certification to apply fertilizer
- Carbon-dioxide hurts nitrogen assimilation by plants