Kerry Overton, Koch Agronomic Services eastern region director of sales, explains that a new Super U production plant was opened at Brandon, Manitoba, Canada, to double production. The company had been providing supply for North America from the company’s St. Louis, Mo., plant. He also explains the features and benefits of Super U.
Expansion of production by Super U
- U.S. fertilizer company owned by Koch brothers in patent dispute
- China cites public opinion in GMO soybean approval delay
- U.S, Brazil settle cotton subsidy dispute for $300 million
- Nominations open for 2015 4R Advocate Awards program
- Coalition questions legitimacy of EPA's proposed WOTUS rule
- Ag markets were decidedly mixed in Wednesday night action
- Activists fighting Golden Rice even more in 2014
- U.S. GMO labeling foes triple spending in first half of this year
- Source shows half of GMO research is independent
- White House issues veto threat on bill to block WOTUS rule
- East-West Seed signs marketing collaboration with Monsanto
- How much corn can the ethanol industry use?