Kerry Overton, Koch Agronomic Services eastern region director of sales, explains that a new Super U production plant was opened at Brandon, Manitoba, Canada, to double production. The company had been providing supply for North America from the company’s St. Louis, Mo., plant. He also explains the features and benefits of Super U.
Expansion of production by Super U
- Deere to lay off more than 600 at four U.S. plants
- Slow pace of rail recovery stirs fear of future woes
- The four pillars of seeing opportunities in problems
- WinField introduces Answer Tech and Data Silo
- New DuPont Afforia herbicide introduced for soybeans
- RTK brings higher level of accuracy to farmers
- No El Niño in 2014? Drought-weary California in trouble
- Suspected Bt corn rootworm resistance in Pennsylvania
- BioNitrogen to build second fertilizer plant in Texas
- Commentary: Setting the record straight on 'Waters of the U.S.'
- Soybean aphid numbers on the rise
- Solar energy jobs increase, wind power decrease