Kerry Overton, Koch Agronomic Services eastern region director of sales, explains that a new Super U production plant was opened at Brandon, Manitoba, Canada, to double production. The company had been providing supply for North America from the company’s St. Louis, Mo., plant. He also explains the features and benefits of Super U.
Expansion of production by Super U
- Phomopsis stem canker in sunflowers
- Conference to help companies take next steps in eBusiness
- Energy for growing crops is large part of farm operating costs
- Moves in livestock futures bracketed those of the crop markets
- 3D Robotics launches new 3DR mapping platforms
- Report finds ag employers can’t fill STEM jobs
- How much corn can the ethanol industry use?
- USDA releases 2012 cash rents data report
- Commentary: Government wants farmers to quit farming
- Economist: Taxing P could reduce risk of algal blooms
- Resistant weeds not controlled by fall residuals
- Do you think the term “agricultural sustainability” is as strong of a buzzword and emphasis for action in the industry as it was 3 years ago?