Kerry Overton, Koch Agronomic Services eastern region director of sales, explains that a new Super U production plant was opened at Brandon, Manitoba, Canada, to double production. The company had been providing supply for North America from the company’s St. Louis, Mo., plant. He also explains the features and benefits of Super U.
Expansion of production by Super U
- Fall tests for nematodes help keep crops healthy
- National Agricultural Genotyping Center announces partnership
- Surging soy, U.S. dollar quotes highlight Friday futures trading
- EU’s leading plant scientists call for action to defend research
- Digi-Star introduces WeighLog hydraulic weighing system
- Surging U.S. dollar values weighed on ag markets Friday morning