Expansion of production by Super U
Kerry Overton, Koch Agronomic Services eastern region director of sales, explains that a new Super U production plant was opened at Brandon, Manitoba, Canada, to double production. The company had been providing supply for North America from the company’s St. Louis, Mo., plant. He also explains the features and benefits of Super U.
- Aerial systems test sites following red tape rules
- Food shortages could be most critical world issue by mid-century
- Gene removal could have implications beyond plant science
- Climate-smart rice for Africa
- Belarus signals interest in resolving row with Uralkali
- Crop markets are mostly lower to start the week
- Commentary: Blame anti-GMO groups for deaths
- Julie Borlaug says biotech is necessary in fight against hunger
- What does “sustainable” food and agriculture really mean?
- Ohio bill to require certification to apply fertilizer
- Climate change will reduce crop yields sooner than we thought
- Carbon-dioxide hurts nitrogen assimilation by plants