Bayer CropScience is expanding its Respect the Rotation to more sites this year as explained by Arlene Cody. To go along with the concern about rotating herbicide modes of action, Bayer CropScience has made the herbicide mode of action highly visible on all its herbicide labels.
Expanded 2012 Respect the Rotation plans
- How much corn can the ethanol industry use?
- Economist: Taxing P could reduce risk of algal blooms
- Commentary: Government wants farmers to quit farming
- What is the relationship between maturity group, yield?
- Commentary: Ambulance-chaser lawyers take on Syngenta
- Berman: Camouflaged activists threaten agriculture