Jan Jaworski, Ph.D., plant biochemist at the Donald Danforth Plant Science Center in St. Louis, talks about the dedication of the researchers at the center. Earlier in his presentation to media, he noted that last year the center through the Enterprise Rent-A-Car Institute for Renewable Fuels was administering $80 plus million of grants from the U.S. Department of Energy and is doing similar this year.
Energy research at Danforth Center
- Ag markets decidedly mixed in Wednesday night action
- Nufarm signs partnership to develop plant monitoring technology
- ASFMRA’s California chapter introduces FarmIt program
- Farm Bureau: EPA must withdraw irregular, biased rulemaking
- Canadian companies to build nutrient recovery technology facility
- U.S. fertilizer company owned by Koch brothers in patent dispute
- Activists fighting Golden Rice even more in 2014
- U.S. GMO labeling foes triple spending in first half of this year
- Source shows half of GMO research is independent
- White House issues veto threat on bill to block WOTUS rule
- East-West Seed signs marketing collaboration with Monsanto
- How much corn can the ethanol industry use?