Jan Jaworski, Ph.D., plant biochemist at the Donald Danforth Plant Science Center in St. Louis, talks about the dedication of the researchers at the center. Earlier in his presentation to media, he noted that last year the center through the Enterprise Rent-A-Car Institute for Renewable Fuels was administering $80 plus million of grants from the U.S. Department of Energy and is doing similar this year.
Energy research at Danforth Center
- Deere to lay off more than 600 at four U.S. plants
- Slow pace of rail recovery stirs fear of future woes
- The four pillars of seeing opportunities in problems
- WinField introduces Answer Tech and Data Silo
- New DuPont Afforia herbicide introduced for soybeans
- Ohio’s largest Deere dealer to sell precision drone products
- No El Niño in 2014? Drought-weary California in trouble
- Suspected Bt corn rootworm resistance in Pennsylvania
- BioNitrogen to build second fertilizer plant in Texas
- Commentary: Setting the record straight on 'Waters of the U.S.'
- Soybean aphid numbers on the rise
- Solar energy jobs increase, wind power decrease