Jan Jaworski, Ph.D., plant biochemist at the Donald Danforth Plant Science Center in St. Louis, talks about the dedication of the researchers at the center. Earlier in his presentation to media, he noted that last year the center through the Enterprise Rent-A-Car Institute for Renewable Fuels was administering $80 plus million of grants from the U.S. Department of Energy and is doing similar this year.
Energy research at Danforth Center
- TekWear partners up on new crop monitoring technologies
- Harvest delays impact crop performance, study shows
- Hogs were the exception to the bullish rule Thursday
- Sugarcane aphids found in North Carolina
- Online registration open for Dec. 15-16 AGMasters conference
- Export data, equity gains boost crop futures Thursday morning
- How much corn can the ethanol industry use?
- Economist: Taxing P could reduce risk of algal blooms
- Commentary: Government wants farmers to quit farming
- Ag markets made a generally mixed showing Thursday night
- What is the relationship between maturity group, yield?
- Commentary: Ambulance-chaser lawyers take on Syngenta