Jan Jaworski, Ph.D., plant biochemist at the Donald Danforth Plant Science Center in St. Louis, talks about the dedication of the researchers at the center. Earlier in his presentation to media, he noted that last year the center through the Enterprise Rent-A-Car Institute for Renewable Fuels was administering $80 plus million of grants from the U.S. Department of Energy and is doing similar this year.
Energy research at Danforth Center
- Fat molecules influence function of key photosynthesis protein
- Monsanto honored for efforts in developing agriculture in Vietnam
- Corn stocks top 1.2 billion bushels
- Ag markets posted mixed reactions to the USDA reports
- Junge Control introduces Zone Automation
- UAV maker PrecisionHawk receives $10 million in financing
- U.S. GMO labeling foes triple spending in first half of this year
- Source shows half of GMO research is independent
- Activists fighting Golden Rice even more in 2014
- White House issues veto threat on bill to block WOTUS rule
- How much corn can the ethanol industry use?
- East-West Seed signs marketing collaboration with Monsanto