Energy research at Danforth Center
Jan Jaworski, Ph.D., plant biochemist at the Donald Danforth Plant Science Center in St. Louis, talks about the dedication of the researchers at the center. Earlier in his presentation to media, he noted that last year the center through the Enterprise Rent-A-Car Institute for Renewable Fuels was administering $80 plus million of grants from the U.S. Department of Energy and is doing similar this year.
- Adequate rhizobia populations help protect soybean yields
- In-season imagery helps farmers grow and protect healthy crops
- Ag markets proved rather volatile Wednesday afternoon
- Farm Bill enables record USDA investments in rural water systems
- Ag markets diverged Wednesday morning
- Do soybeans need N fertilizer?
- Commentary: Blame anti-GMO groups for deaths
- Julie Borlaug says biotech is necessary in fight against hunger
- What does “sustainable” food and agriculture really mean?
- Ohio bill to require certification to apply fertilizer
- FCC aims to offer high-speed internet to rural America
- Carbon-dioxide hurts nitrogen assimilation by plants