Richard Gearheard, president of Crop Production Services, spoke about long training possibly not sticking with new employees and seasonal employees during the National Agronomic Environmental Health & Safety School.
Employee retention of long safety training
- How much corn can the ethanol industry use?
- Economist: Taxing P could reduce risk of algal blooms
- Commentary: Government wants farmers to quit farming
- Ag markets made a generally mixed showing Thursday night
- What is the relationship between maturity group, yield?
- Commentary: Ambulance-chaser lawyers take on Syngenta