Ray Massey, Ph.D., University of Missouri, professor of economics, has studied the impacts associated with risk and reward to farmers in changing planting and harvesting date. He and Pat Guinan, Ph.D., Extension assistant professor of climatology, made a presentation at the University of Missouri Crop Management Conference.
Early planting doesn’t mean earlier harvest
- Texas fall armyworms out early due to unseasonable rains
- Scout for western bean cutworm, western corn rootworm in Ohio
- AgSense releases iPad version of its WagNet Mobile app
- Ag markets posted divergent moves again Thursday
- Ag markets remained mixed at midsession Thursday
- Be wary of wheat quality after wet weather
- Don’t link bird decline and use of neonicotinoids
- Solar energy jobs increase, wind power decrease
- Comments end for Enlist Duo but not the fight
- Commentary: Setting the record straight on 'Waters of the U.S.'
- Setting the record straight on 'Waters of the U.S.'
- Look at fertilizer pricing 2013 vs. 2014