Ray Massey, Ph.D., University of Missouri, professor of economics, has studied the impacts associated with risk and reward to farmers in changing planting and harvesting date. He and Pat Guinan, Ph.D., Extension assistant professor of climatology, made a presentation at the University of Missouri Crop Management Conference.
Early planting doesn’t mean earlier harvest
- Ag markets posted a mixed showing before the long weekend
- Central American farmers generate energy from coffee wastewater
- Big potential in China for U.S. corn, livestock exports
- Outback Guidance introduces next generation auto steer systems
- Ag markets proved quite mixed again Friday morning
- Court ruling in Hawaii finds that crop protection is state law