Ray Massey, Ph.D., University of Missouri, professor of economics, has studied the impacts associated with risk and reward to farmers in changing planting and harvesting date. He and Pat Guinan, Ph.D., Extension assistant professor of climatology, made a presentation at the University of Missouri Crop Management Conference.
Early planting doesn’t mean earlier harvest
- Study suggests more waters may deserve federal protection
- Fertilizer maker Mosaic cuts phosphate output
- Ag markets moved mostly lower Tuesday night
- Cause of California drought linked to climate change
- Irrigation Association to release online courses with Cal Poly
- Monsanto to invest $120 million in Argentina
- Activists fighting Golden Rice even more in 2014
- U.S. GMO labeling foes triple spending in first half of this year
- Source shows half of GMO research is independent
- White House issues veto threat on bill to block WOTUS rule
- How much corn can the ethanol industry use?
- East-West Seed signs marketing collaboration with Monsanto