Mike Stambaugh, University of Missouri research assistant professor, Department of Forestry, specializes in dendrochronology, the science of tree ring analysis. He reports droughts have lasted decades in North America and the fourth or fifth longest during the last 1,000 years was 1908 to 1938.
Drought could last decades according to history
- Study says neonics are widespread in Iowa waters
- Weyerhaeuser and DuPont Pioneer sign license agreement
- Why your business needs a CSO
- Woman arrested in seed theft case released on bond
- Tremendous response to Iowa’s new nutrient reduction program
- Rabobank reports U.S. set to become urea self-sufficient