Drift/volatization of Colex D Technology 2,4-D testing
Dan Reynolds, professor of weed science, Mississippi State University, conducted field testing of Colex D Technology 2,4-D formulations in 2011 as the company prepares to introduce the Enlist Weed Control System that will include the use of the new 2,4-D formulation herbicide.
- Adequate rhizobia populations help protect soybean yields
- In-season imagery helps farmers grow and protect healthy crops
- Ag markets proved rather volatile Wednesday afternoon
- Farm Bill enables record USDA investments in rural water systems
- Ag markets diverged Wednesday morning
- Do soybeans need N fertilizer?
- Commentary: Blame anti-GMO groups for deaths
- Julie Borlaug says biotech is necessary in fight against hunger
- What does “sustainable” food and agriculture really mean?
- Ohio bill to require certification to apply fertilizer
- Carbon-dioxide hurts nitrogen assimilation by plants
- FCC aims to offer high-speed internet to rural America