Damon Palmer says the Enlist Ahead signage at Commodity Classic promoted future availability of the Enlist Weed Control System and Dow AgroSciences’ stewardship and education for use of a new formulation of 2,4-D over the top of crops resistant to damage from the herbicide.
Dow keeping Enlist in front of growers
- FCC aims to offer high-speed internet to rural America
- Newly revised “Midwest Cover Crops Field Guide” released
- EPA announces final decision to register Enlist Duo
- What to consider in leasing or buying equipment
- U.S. farmers seen cutting fertilizer use as crop prices slide
- Not too late to plant wheat, but risks increase with delays
- East-West Seed signs marketing collaboration with Monsanto
- How much corn can the ethanol industry use?
- USDA releases 2012 cash rents data report
- Commentary: Government wants farmers to quit farming
- Economist: Taxing P could reduce risk of algal blooms
- Resistant weeds not controlled by fall residuals