Damon Palmer says the Enlist Ahead signage at Commodity Classic promoted future availability of the Enlist Weed Control System and Dow AgroSciences’ stewardship and education for use of a new formulation of 2,4-D over the top of crops resistant to damage from the herbicide.
Dow keeping Enlist in front of growers
- Critics of Dow herbicide sue U.S. EPA over approval
- Survey shows big data use increasing
- Partnership to collaborate on bio-stimulants
- DuPont Pioneer celebrates production expansion in Ontario
- No-till may not bring hoped-for boost in global crop yields
- Crop markets moved mostly higher again Thursday night
- How much corn can the ethanol industry use?
- Economist: Taxing P could reduce risk of algal blooms
- Commentary: Government wants farmers to quit farming
- Ag markets made a generally mixed showing Thursday night
- What is the relationship between maturity group, yield?
- Commentary: Ambulance-chaser lawyers take on Syngenta