Damon Palmer says the Enlist Ahead signage at Commodity Classic promoted future availability of the Enlist Weed Control System and Dow AgroSciences’ stewardship and education for use of a new formulation of 2,4-D over the top of crops resistant to damage from the herbicide.
Dow keeping Enlist in front of growers
- Phomopsis stem canker in sunflowers
- Conference to help companies take next steps in eBusiness
- Energy for growing crops is large part of farm operating costs
- Moves in livestock futures bracketed those of the crop markets
- 3D Robotics launches new 3DR mapping platforms
- Report finds ag employers can’t fill STEM jobs
- How much corn can the ethanol industry use?
- USDA releases 2012 cash rents data report
- Commentary: Government wants farmers to quit farming
- Economist: Taxing P could reduce risk of algal blooms
- Resistant weeds not controlled by fall residuals
- Do you think the term “agricultural sustainability” is as strong of a buzzword and emphasis for action in the industry as it was 3 years ago?