Damon Palmer says the Enlist Ahead signage at Commodity Classic promoted future availability of the Enlist Weed Control System and Dow AgroSciences’ stewardship and education for use of a new formulation of 2,4-D over the top of crops resistant to damage from the herbicide.
Dow keeping Enlist in front of growers
- Activists fighting Golden Rice even more in 2014
- U.S. GMO labeling foes triple spending in first half of this year
- Source shows half of GMO research is independent
- White House issues veto threat on bill to block WOTUS rule
- Stoller soybean research produces 214 bushels per acre
- USDA invites public comments on climate report