Les Kuhlman, DuPont Pioneer senior research scientist in the Soybean Research Group, explains that soybeans will be rated for drought-tolerance while specific varieties with high drought tolerance are being developed.
Developing drought-tolerant soybeans
- Fall tests for nematodes help keep crops healthy
- National Agricultural Genotyping Center announces partnership
- Surging soy, U.S. dollar quotes highlight Friday futures trading
- EU’s leading plant scientists call for action to defend research
- Digi-Star introduces WeighLog hydraulic weighing system
- Surging U.S. dollar values weighed on ag markets Friday morning