Les Kuhlman, DuPont Pioneer senior research scientist in the Soybean Research Group, explains that soybeans will be rated for drought-tolerance while specific varieties with high drought tolerance are being developed.
Developing drought-tolerant soybeans
- U.S. GMO labeling foes triple spending in first half of this year
- Activists fighting Golden Rice even more in 2014
- Source shows half of GMO research is independent
- White House issues veto threat on bill to block WOTUS rule
- Stoller soybean research produces 214 bushels per acre
- FCC aims to offer high-speed internet to rural America