Les Kuhlman, DuPont Pioneer senior research scientist in the Soybean Research Group, explains that soybeans will be rated for drought-tolerance while specific varieties with high drought tolerance are being developed.
Developing drought-tolerant soybeans
- Tricking plants to see the light may control an important switch
- New pest found in Concho Valley sorghum crops
- University of Arizona-led team decodes African rice
- Who’ll report the rain?
- New training modules on herbicide resistance now available
- Ag groups urge USDA to restore grain inspection service