Several new traits will be incorporated by Bayer CropScience in corn and soybeans in the coming years, explains Andy Hurst, product manager for trait crops, Bayer CropScience. He explains new traits will be available in seed products in coming years.
Crop traits coming from Bayer CropScience
- U.S., Brazil close to ending cotton trade rift
- U.S.-Japan trade talks hit new farm exports snag
- Ag markets posted a general comeback Wednesday
- Midwest grain growers ‘Invest an acre to feed the world’
- Ag markets turned mixed around midsession Wednesday
- Study shows scientists respected, but not trusted
- Activists fighting Golden Rice even more in 2014
- U.S. GMO labeling foes triple spending in first half of this year
- Source shows half of GMO research is independent
- White House issues veto threat on bill to block WOTUS rule
- How much corn can the ethanol industry use?
- East-West Seed signs marketing collaboration with Monsanto