Several new traits will be incorporated by Bayer CropScience in corn and soybeans in the coming years, explains Andy Hurst, product manager for trait crops, Bayer CropScience. He explains new traits will be available in seed products in coming years.
Crop traits coming from Bayer CropScience
- Ag markets remained weak Wednesday morning
- Northern corn leaf blight seen across Corn Belt
- EU wheat exporters to benefit from Black Sea turmoil
- Seeds keep vital much longer when stored without oxygen
- Global food safety agreement signed by China and UC Davis
- Weyerhaeuser and DuPont Pioneer sign license agreement