Several new traits will be incorporated by Bayer CropScience in corn and soybeans in the coming years, explains Andy Hurst, product manager for trait crops, Bayer CropScience. He explains new traits will be available in seed products in coming years.
Crop traits coming from Bayer CropScience
- Activists fighting Golden Rice even more in 2014
- U.S. GMO labeling foes triple spending in first half of this year
- Source shows half of GMO research is independent
- White House issues veto threat on bill to block WOTUS rule
- Stoller soybean research produces 214 bushels per acre
- USDA invites public comments on climate report