If someone was going to try cover crops, this would have been the year, said Fred Below, University of Illinois, Department of Crop Sciences, in an off the cuff discussion with reporters during the Farm Progress Show.
Cover crop side discussion with media
- How much corn can the ethanol industry use?
- Economist: Taxing P could reduce risk of algal blooms
- Commentary: Government wants farmers to quit farming
- What is the relationship between maturity group, yield?
- Commentary: Ambulance-chaser lawyers take on Syngenta
- Berman: Camouflaged activists threaten agriculture