If someone was going to try cover crops, this would have been the year, said Fred Below, University of Illinois, Department of Crop Sciences, in an off the cuff discussion with reporters during the Farm Progress Show.
Cover crop side discussion with media
- National Agricultural Genotyping Center announces partnership
- Surging soy, U.S. dollar quotes highlight Friday futures trading
- EU’s leading plant scientists call for action to defend research
- Digi-Star introduces WeighLog hydraulic weighing system
- Surging U.S. dollar values weighed on ag markets Friday morning
- Responsible Ag begins auditor training, opens training center