Counties making rules on fertilizer application
Mac Carraway, president of Florida-based SMR Farms, LLC, explains how local governments throughout Florida are passing ordinances on fertilizer application without science-based knowledge or agriculture understanding.
- Commentary: Blame anti-GMO groups for deaths
- Julie Borlaug says biotech is necessary in fight against hunger
- What does “sustainable” food and agriculture really mean?
- Climate change will reduce crop yields sooner than we thought
- Ohio bill to require certification to apply fertilizer
- Carbon-dioxide hurts nitrogen assimilation by plants