Coppock says more regulations not needed
Agricultural Retailer Association President and CEO Daren Coppock told the crowd at the ARA Annual Meeting & Expo that there is no need for more regulations. He said there is a need for targeted solutions from regulators, and it isn’t a situation that we don’t have enough regulations overseeing ag retailers and fertilizer merchandisers.
- EIA expects global oil consumption to grow in 2014
- Soy, wheat markets surged Tuesday
- Work underway to improve malting barley quality
- Commentary: Water police, part two: EPA proposal won't help ag
- Ukraine-Russia situation apparently boosted wheat futures again
- New and cool thought-leadership opportunities with LinkedIn
- Commentary: Blame anti-GMO groups for deaths
- Julie Borlaug says biotech is necessary in fight against hunger
- What does “sustainable” food and agriculture really mean?
- Climate change will reduce crop yields sooner than we thought
- Ohio bill to require certification to apply fertilizer
- Carbon-dioxide hurts nitrogen assimilation by plants