Agricultural Retailer Association President and CEO Daren Coppock told the crowd at the ARA Annual Meeting & Expo that there is no need for more regulations. He said there is a need for targeted solutions from regulators, and it isn’t a situation that we don’t have enough regulations overseeing ag retailers and fertilizer merchandisers.
Coppock says more regulations not needed
- Ag turned decidedly mixed Friday morning
- Fall armyworm moth capture sees big jump
- U.S. lawmakers warn Japan, Canada on Pacific trade deal talks
- NASA sponsors AgriLife research of drought-stricken trees
- USDA announces farm bill supplemental crop coverage
- Kites, balloon collect aerial data for soybean drought tolerance
- Don’t link bird decline and use of neonicotinoids
- Solar energy jobs increase, wind power decrease
- Comments end for Enlist Duo but not the fight
- Commentary: Setting the record straight on 'Waters of the U.S.'
- Setting the record straight on 'Waters of the U.S.'
- Look at fertilizer pricing 2013 vs. 2014