Agricultural Retailer Association President and CEO Daren Coppock told the crowd at the ARA Annual Meeting & Expo that there is no need for more regulations. He said there is a need for targeted solutions from regulators, and it isn’t a situation that we don’t have enough regulations overseeing ag retailers and fertilizer merchandisers.
Coppock says more regulations not needed
- How much corn can the ethanol industry use?
- Economist: Taxing P could reduce risk of algal blooms
- Commentary: Government wants farmers to quit farming
- What is the relationship between maturity group, yield?
- Commentary: Ambulance-chaser lawyers take on Syngenta
- Berman: Camouflaged activists threaten agriculture