Agricultural Retailer Association President and CEO Daren Coppock told the crowd at the ARA Annual Meeting & Expo that there is no need for more regulations. He said there is a need for targeted solutions from regulators, and it isn’t a situation that we don’t have enough regulations overseeing ag retailers and fertilizer merchandisers.
Coppock says more regulations not needed
- Weed seed present at harvest offers weed control opportunity
- Corn harvest pace picks up, but…
- New insect management knowledge program from Monsanto
- Why is micronutrient availability so patchy in a field?
- Monsanto issues comment on Oregon and Montana GM wheat
- Crop traders are awaiting today's big USDA reports
- U.S. GMO labeling foes triple spending in first half of this year
- Source shows half of GMO research is independent
- Activists fighting Golden Rice even more in 2014
- White House issues veto threat on bill to block WOTUS rule
- How much corn can the ethanol industry use?
- East-West Seed signs marketing collaboration with Monsanto