Agricultural Retailer Association President and CEO Daren Coppock told the crowd at the ARA Annual Meeting & Expo that there is no need for more regulations. He said there is a need for targeted solutions from regulators, and it isn’t a situation that we don’t have enough regulations overseeing ag retailers and fertilizer merchandisers.
Coppock says more regulations not needed
- Honey Bee Health Coalition releases “Bee Healthy” roadmap
- Phomopsis stem canker in sunflowers
- Conference to help companies take next steps in eBusiness
- Energy for growing crops is large part of farm operating costs
- Moves in livestock futures bracketed those of the crop markets
- 3D Robotics launches new 3DR mapping platforms
- How much corn can the ethanol industry use?
- USDA releases 2012 cash rents data report
- Commentary: Government wants farmers to quit farming
- Economist: Taxing P could reduce risk of algal blooms
- White House issues veto threat on bill to block WOTUS rule
- Resistant weeds not controlled by fall residuals