Congress and fertilizer security are ARA topics
Daren Coppock, president and CEO of the Agricultural Retailers Association, during the recent ARA annual meeting, noted the difficulty of working with Congress to achieve wins and talked about fertilizer security being a focus in 2013.
- Be mindful of bees during delayed planting this season
- Adjusting corn management practices for a late start
- Black cutworm spring arrival has hostile welcome
- Reniform nematode continues to plague the Mid-South
- Japan has not narrowed trade differences with U.S.
- USDA awards grants to address impact of climate change on ag
- Commentary: Blame anti-GMO groups for deaths
- Julie Borlaug says biotech is necessary in fight against hunger
- What does “sustainable” food and agriculture really mean?
- Ohio bill to require certification to apply fertilizer
- Carbon-dioxide hurts nitrogen assimilation by plants
- DuPont calls on Congress to preserve RFS