Richard Gearheard, president of Crop Production Services, used anhydrous ammonia as an example of needing to invest in safety while talking to attendees of the National Agronomic Environmental Health & Safety School.
Concern about ammonia handling
- Activists fighting Golden Rice even more in 2014
- U.S. GMO labeling foes triple spending in first half of this year
- Source shows half of GMO research is independent
- White House issues veto threat on bill to block WOTUS rule
- Commentary: GMOs: It’s all in the name
- Soybean aphids make an unusual appearance