Comparative advantage allows food movement
Bryan Dierlam, director, federal government relations, Cargill, Inc., talks about “comparative advantage” and the need for open worldwide trade to feed the world’s exploding population.
- Are you in favor of a federal labeling standard for food that might contain genetically modified ingredients?
- Commentary: Barking up the wrong tree
- Larson Electronics offers 150 Watt LED high bay light fixture
- Julie Borlaug says biotech is necessary in fight against hunger
- Water allocation for most drought-stricken Calif. farms to end
- Syngenta details rules for controversial new GMO corn seed