Company will do variable rate irrigation programming
Some farmers have the equipment necessary for variable rate irrigation but haven’t been utilizing it. Cole Fredrick, product manager with Valmont Irrigation, the manufacturers of Valley equipment, explains how the company can write prescription programs for variable rate irrigation by its customers.
- Cheminova’s dimethoate 4E receives 2(EE) recommendation
- Ag markets proved rather volatile again Thursday
- Potential impact of climate change on rangeland plants
- Ag markets proved decidedly mixed again Thursday morning
- Economy, job market reaps benefits from RFS
- New report on scientific discoveries from USDA
- Commentary: Blame anti-GMO groups for deaths
- Julie Borlaug says biotech is necessary in fight against hunger
- What does “sustainable” food and agriculture really mean?
- Ohio bill to require certification to apply fertilizer
- FCC aims to offer high-speed internet to rural America
- Carbon-dioxide hurts nitrogen assimilation by plants