Company will do variable rate irrigation programming
Some farmers have the equipment necessary for variable rate irrigation but haven’t been utilizing it. Cole Fredrick, product manager with Valmont Irrigation, the manufacturers of Valley equipment, explains how the company can write prescription programs for variable rate irrigation by its customers.
- Adequate rhizobia populations help protect soybean yields
- In-season imagery helps farmers grow and protect healthy crops
- Ag markets proved rather volatile Wednesday afternoon
- Farm Bill enables record USDA investments in rural water systems
- Ag markets diverged Wednesday morning
- Do soybeans need N fertilizer?
- Commentary: Blame anti-GMO groups for deaths
- Julie Borlaug says biotech is necessary in fight against hunger
- What does “sustainable” food and agriculture really mean?
- Ohio bill to require certification to apply fertilizer
- FCC aims to offer high-speed internet to rural America
- Carbon-dioxide hurts nitrogen assimilation by plants