Angus Selby, senior principle for agriculture with the Canada Pension Plan Investment Board, talks about how China continues to have long-range plans for being the world power in agriculture by investing globally.
China and U.S. in competition long term
- How much corn can the ethanol industry use?
- Economist: Taxing P could reduce risk of algal blooms
- Commentary: Government wants farmers to quit farming
- What is the relationship between maturity group, yield?
- Commentary: Ambulance-chaser lawyers take on Syngenta
- Berman: Camouflaged activists threaten agriculture