Angus Selby, senior principle for agriculture with the Canada Pension Plan Investment Board, talks about how China continues to have long-range plans for being the world power in agriculture by investing globally.
China and U.S. in competition long term
- Researchers find boron facilitates stem cell growth in corn
- Novozymes and Monsanto showcase new ag innovations
- Case IH introduces real-time AFS Connect 2.0
- Bayer CropScience plans 2015 release of new corn herbicide
- Valmont acquires majority stake in AgSense
- DuPont announces investment in seed treatment solutions
- No El Niño in 2014? Drought-weary California in trouble
- Suspected Bt corn rootworm resistance in Pennsylvania
- BioNitrogen to build second fertilizer plant in Texas
- Commentary: Setting the record straight on 'Waters of the U.S.'
- Soybean aphid numbers on the rise
- Solar energy jobs increase, wind power decrease