Angus Selby, senior principle for agriculture with the Canada Pension Plan Investment Board, talks about how China continues to have long-range plans for being the world power in agriculture by investing globally.
China and U.S. in competition long term
- Granular completes nationwide beta testing; signs first customers
- Concerns grow over damage to EU wheat crop quality
- Davis Equipment is celebrating 50 years in business
- Ag futures ended the week in decidedly mixed fashion
- Pinnacle Agriculture, Tecomate Wildlife form alliance
- Ag markets remained quite mixed at noon Friday